Sunday 2 March 2008

ESL .. Free ICT Resources

Finding and Using Free ICT
Technology Resources to Support ESL
Presented by Chris Smith

Suitable for any K-12 teacher, this workshop will highlight some, mainly free, ESL software and online applications that will be helpful to teachers.I shall share some of the experiences I have during this session...
... BUT I should also like to spend some of the time with those attending sharing their own experiences .. and sharing their (your!) favourite programs and websites.
So please bring the details with you.
It could well make the session even more valuable
if you added your favourites in the "comments" below
before you even come to the day ... please do!

1 Comments:

At 19 March 2008 at 07:49 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a music teacher (I teacher maths) but a student of piano. I have found a programme called noteid very useful in learning the notes on sheet music and also the piano. It gives you a quiz from beginner level up. The note appears on the sheet music and you must 'play' it on the piano keyboard that appears below it. The sound of the note you played will be made. You can set it to automatic progression, where it takes you to the next level when certain achievements have been made. Best of all it's free, available to download from the internet. A quick search will reveal several locations - sorry but I can't remember which I used. Lucy (PTIS)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home